Aquatic Plant Deficiency Reference


This is some of the common plant sickness for your future reference so u guys know what happen & what to buy. I dunno who Illustrate this, but I would like to credit to Him/her if I knew who..

There is still more deficiency symtom beside this, I u found some info, please share coz plant sick is really hard to cure and too many guessing game.

Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article Aquatic Plant Deficiency Reference is published by Kyle on Friday 10 August 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 2 comment(s): in this post Aquatic Plant Deficiency Reference
 

2 comments:

  1. after seeing this.. 1 of my anubias is lack of calcium and manganese.. any idea where to get ? of just PUMP more for flourish ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. seachem flourish settle it...

    ReplyDelete