I Kacau My Tank Again, New Design



Glossostigma crawling so fast, It is heading to hydrocotyle, Almost there. I dont want them entangle each other. It would be a mess. I use fence. But it is not working coz got celah. HC pandai find way.



So I go aquarium nearby see what can separate them. And this Larva Rock they sell said from volcano. Rm5 per kg. Huh? larva rock can put in aquarium? wont it be harm? The shopkeeper show me his aquarium, there, got larva rock. He said use to reduce PH. no harm. ok I brought it.

I designed a lowered level of soil fencing by these rocks like a river. (End up like Longkang) Hopefully it works. Wait and see.



And I still have 50% of these rock left. Who want it? Dun waste lo I know pakai liao, summore I dun like keep things i no pakai, U dun want I throw de la.... free de!


Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article I Kacau My Tank Again, New Design is published by Kyle on Sunday 5 August 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 3 comment(s): in this post I Kacau My Tank Again, New Design
 

3 comments:

  1. big aquarium really syok~ can do many thing.. haha.. my aquarium too small leh.. anyway i was hoping my HC can grow fast.. i believe it will happen once their root grab the substrate.. it just the matter of time.. if the HC successfully grow, then it's time to plan for my tank to remake.. >"< now my tank is just like a bunch of different plant put together in 1 tank.. macam pasar malam.. but not organized.. so i want to revamp.. need to think clearly before do.. >"< once you did it, no regret.. T_T by the way i need more substrate, come to think of it.. my tank should use 9 litre substrate only ngam ngam.. previously i shared with steve half, so now only 4.5litre which only cover 4cm height which is obviously not enough for the plant.. >"< wanna buy more substrate now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u wanna revamp ur tank, thats mean u have to get new tank? and ur addiction will getting serious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err.. addicted in kacau my tank.. now i will sabar until i get super lighting..

      Delete