Overdose of Fertz Experience. Take Note!



I though it was some deficiency, I ferts once every 2 days with JBL Ferropol.

I search all over the net, no exact article about this. This leaf became black around the edges. more and more leaf become like this everyday. so worried, This is less demand plants. how could this be?

I add more Ferts hopefully it could recover. I dunno which specific ferts not enough, If Iron not enough, Ferropol can cover It, I also have Seachem Potassium. no Idea what else. How bout lighting? No article about Over Lighting symtom. They keep talk about Not enough light Symtom. Anyway I reduce my light  from 15 to 12 hrs. Thats all I could reduce due to my working hours.

Then I come with the article about gardening, non aquatic plant. Mention about burned leaf on the edges might be overdose of fertz especially Iron. So I do 50% water changes and nomore adding fertz. Ferropol has most of fertz mainly Iron. Maybe I dose too much. Less demand plant indeed cant eat that much ferts.

It works... Leaf that burned too much is too late to save. Leaf that burned a little seems recovered. and new leaf no more burned. I believe Its Overdose Iron. So I heard u guys does daily. It is not a good idea... tangan gatal mau fertz... tahan please! u will harm your plant... 

Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article Overdose of Fertz Experience. Take Note! is published by Kyle on Sunday 5 August 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 2 comment(s): in this post Overdose of Fertz Experience. Take Note!
 

2 comments:

  1. nice experience.. so this is how it looks like when overdose iron.. i also wanna get a Seachem potassium soon to get ride of green spot algae..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm.. thats the only reason obvious, But it is still myth..

    ReplyDelete