Alternative for your Aquarium Fan. Extra Cheaper, Extra Power



Aquarium fan is important in our Country because our country is Hot. In western, they need Heater. We need cooler. Cooler is expansive, so we use fan. But Aquarium fan cost around RM60 to Rm90.

So I use this mini fan, I brought from pasar malam RM28. But yesterday I saw the same fucking thing in Mr. DIY shop RM14 only. Shit pasar malam untung doubled. I never turn it off and it is already 2 month. The fan never heated and I believe its more powerful than aquarium fan.

Nlfa shop there got use Aquarium fan and I put my hand in to feel it, okok only. they sell RM80, But this fan, I stand near the aquarium feel the breeze liao. Summore It blow the water surface and My 55W light too. Thus decrease 80% of the Lighting Heat.

I touch The Light cover without the fan when change water. Hot like Hell, can cook egg. But with this fan. The light cover doesnt hot at all. So It gave doubled benefit. This fan can bend 180 degree facing the water surface create water movement thus generate oxygen and decrease heat, or 70 degree slidely blow off the heat. U can adjust any angle.

And most significanly, My Temperature is 30c turned to 25c with the bend 70degree for the water and light. If 180 maybe decrease more. Good for your plant expecially moss prefer in cold environment.




This is how I put, u see alot of obstacle blocking the wind flow. But it still effective. So if no obstacle, it will decrease at least 7c. I believe. because I use aquarium cover.

Just it doesnt have clip to hold on aquarium. But if ur aquarium have 2 glass above like mine, just put there and bend it down. If not, stack alot of book or milo tin or any thing and put beside your aquarium and bend it facing the water. Not pretty but save u alot. DIY ma.

RM14.00 think about it.

Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article Alternative for your Aquarium Fan. Extra Cheaper, Extra Power is published by Kyle on Sunday 22 July 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 5 comment(s): in this post Alternative for your Aquarium Fan. Extra Cheaper, Extra Power
 

5 comments:

  1. you should post this 3 days ago.. T_T i bought the aquarium fan.. cause wanna feel PRO for RM60.. it does help but not much.. only decrease 1-2 degree.. now my water Celsius between 27 - 29 never goes lower than 27 even in early morning or late at night.. (my room is sauna room)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cis, Already told pasar malam sri petaling ler... u and steve not say planed to buy there meh. All mau aim Pro setting jor.. haha

    Honestly, everyshop advised me to remove the aquarium cover. coz its too hot and not good for plants. But thanks to this fan lo. I can keep my cover.

    If u want still can add this fan since not expansive. consider add on... I know where is it.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah~ really wanna get 1 for back up or add on also can.. 2 fan maybe can goes up to 24 degree.. haha, anyway is it at Mr.DIY at Endah Parade ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tunggu end of month sin.. sapu equipment lagi.. quota bulan ni habis gila..

    ReplyDelete