Fish : Becareful When Choose Fish for Aquascape



Ok, Lets share my experience which spoiled my setup in my fist time do aquascape. I did alot of research b4 start, everything ready with minimum budget but its complete requirement. Lighting, Filter, Co2, Fertz, Bacteria, Soil and plants. sound good right? then I do the setup and wait 4 days for the beneficial bacteria to settle down and grow. Beneficial bacteria is for breakdown fish waste and dead plant while blablabla... so u cant change the setting inside, dont kacau the cycle. But I forgot about fishes.


First Batch 20 Red Eye Balloon Masuk... I brought 20 and really nice swim here and there so cute... then slurp slurp makan Glossostigma aku sampai habis.. I have to Take out one by one with Net and they hide here and there... the process taking them out is a mess... Clouding water, disturb beneficial bacteria growth and plants float up... Balloon all removed.
Then I reset again with new carpet plant - Hydrocotyle Tripartita

Then second Batch 3 Gaurami Masuk, Slurp Slurp... All leaf kena bite.. Cibai ah... go search net said they like vege.. Diu Lo, Hai Lat! All removed again.
Then Why Not Angel Fish... But Wait.. research sin... oh shit angel fish damn nice but it bite plants...Lucky I didnt buy
Chiclid My sis Have one and I put a Big Java Fern in there, Then it bite A big Hole on the leaf because it block his way, then It dig sand and soil make a big Meteor Hole... Totally not recomended for aquascaping. Moreover Chiclid like to live in rocks and caves.
Above is just my experience, There is more fish that bite plants. So research it before buy.

And the winner is...

Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article Fish : Becareful When Choose Fish for Aquascape is published by Kyle on Sunday 22 July 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 2 comment(s): in this post Fish : Becareful When Choose Fish for Aquascape
 

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about what fish to be my main fish in tank..
    most of the ppl also use Neon/Cardinal Tetra which i feel kind of bored..
    this is the most headache decision to make.. i still have 1 week to put new fish in my tank.. think.. think..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon consider as Condom... Play Safe. I have zebra Danio too and they doin fine. Just too agresive in swimming and keep screw into moss and lay eggs cause abit moss flew off and stuck in filter.

    ReplyDelete