Black Molly is Surface Cleaner, a Must Have too.


At beginning of my aquarium setup until now, Im having a hard time with my aquarium water, Its really oily on the surface. Its very serious until u can see the oiliness turn rainbowish, red, blue green. Viewing from the bottom to top, the oil block 30% of the lights which is not good for my plant. And so i have to do 40% water changes every 4 days because really beh tahan, I need use tube suck the surface and really hard to do. I know the oiliness comes from fish pallet, thats why I changed different brand but the problem still there, today change water, tomorow oily, I become fedup so i just fed my fish once a day and getting less so the water can tahan longer.

Remember that day I go to Salak South buy lights, I tel that shopkeeper my water condition, and he answered me, Black Molly, Just put one in there your problem solve. Black Molly eat most of the things from surface include oil. Huh? cant believe it, But gimme 2 anyway.. RM1 each only.

We always heard about algae eater or bottom cleaner, but There is oil eater and top cleaner too... Black Molly! Cool

I back home put them on my tank, and they really on the top all the time keep sucking... Manyak colestrol tu....

Now my aquarium really no more oily on the surface, Amazing...

Writer : Kyle ~ a blog about AquaScaping

This article Black Molly is Surface Cleaner, a Must Have too. is published by Kyle on Monday 9 July 2012. Hopefully the post benefits everyone. Thank you for your visit, Kindly leave your valuable comment(s). There is 5 comment(s): in this post Black Molly is Surface Cleaner, a Must Have too.
 

5 comments:

  1. Cantik.. I have this issue too, I just ignore it cause not critical yet.. now you mentioned it, I have to get some Black molly too.. ^_^ anyway.. where the heck is the shop?? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Molly anywhere also got sell. But if u want to go this old wet shop next to kopitim... it is at the end of salak south and ngam ngam reach kuchai lama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not familiar with that area leh.. ada google map tak ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time i bawak u pergi, hard to say

    ReplyDelete